Tuesday, June 30, 2009

super too long update

well to begin, i got the KPLI, and ill be teacher soon..( i am still seeking why? ) not a last choice or what, not even to say terpaksa, i think its stable and an easy but not that easy job too.... i guess the financial is the main criteria tho...
anyway...i registered and for the whole 1 week, i was super f'in tired and duperly exhausted...i was still are actually.....now the 2nd week means i got another 5months plus before doin my practical/practikum, and another few months after that to grad and posting...some few updates, i felt like a student again, and i got claesses, got all the ko'k things, a here and there things.....i was appointed as the orchestra director and some few more big role here in IPGM ( institut pengajian guru malaysia ) keningau campus.......well, luckily got wifi here...some adik senior been so greatfull to lead and help sikit2.....talking about my social?bah, keningau bah ni....fhm2 lah...not saying yang im into that but i guess some moments i would like to express and release it....so i do most of my time classes, resting and plan wat to do next... i miss home as in everything...but lifes has to carry, and carry and carry on right? so i guess seems to be ok so far, so good.......i miss AUdri ( my lil niece ) and my persians at home...hope theyll do good there.....miss my morning there..peacefull home sweet home.....my mom and dad...my nieces nephew....i miss being responsible with all of my parents tasks, daily tasks.....dont know wat to say tho....im adapting, stablizing and coping up with the new i may say, super duper the other side of me now.....new life....gdnyt..soon, ill be upating again...

No comments:

Post a Comment